Tourney Bracket: MVC Helper
We are currently in development. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using our helper.
- Helper method to generate a single elimination bracket with up to eight rounds and any number of byes.
- Support veritical layout of bracket and groups that can be organized horizontally like popular bracket sheets.
- Support a responsive layout so it is mobile and printer friendly.
- The ability to publish match results as they happen.
- Highly configurable styling with a very simple HTML output.
- Levergages LESS stylesheets that are completely open and configurable to the developer.
- Deployed as a Nuget package.
- Dependent on JQuery Nuget package.
- Dependent on DotLess Nuget package.
- Our first priority is to focus primarly on giving developers a dynamic single elimination read-only bracket rendering helper. The primary use case we are trying to serve is people who want help publishing brackets on thier site.
- Our second planned release will focus on adding double elimination read-only rendering. This is a long requested feature. We have figured out how to do it and now we are going to deliver it.
- Our third planned release will focus on adding end-user bracket editing support for both single and double elimination brackets. We want to support functionality like we currently support on the Tourney Bracket: WebForm Control which allows you to have user input results which you can then store in a database. We eventually will cut Tourneytopia.com over to this helper.
Example 1: One grouping, 16 competitors, 2 results
Example 2: One grouping, 12 competitors which creates byes, 2 match results
Example 3: 2 groups showing side by side alignment, 24 competitors which creates byes and no results
Example 4: 4 groupings, 24 competitors which creates byes and no results